I had a nightmare yesterday; it was super scary, especially since I was living it, well not living
it actually, but seeing it with my own eyes. It's probably the first nightmare in a long time.
Here is what happened-
actually you know what? It's too long to explain, and it involves things that are
too long to explain also. But to put it short, it involved man-eating vampires,
churches, crosses, and nighttime.
Weird right?
My quote or saying of the day is-
"I got lost on the road of life."
Hehe, and if you're a manga otaku freako like me, then you know
that that quote is from the manga Naruto =)
Oh oh, and today I was super happy at volleyball, because we finally won games! woot!
oh, and you know what? Someday I plan to go to Japan and cross dress as a boy,
because you see it done in so many Asian dramas. x) it looks fun...
I'mma outs,
Sora
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment