it's a Vocaloid song. It's called Saihate. I just love the piano version.
I think I'm gonna learn how to play it, x)
Saihate- Piano Version
I love that song. It's just so peaceful, beautiful, heartwarming.
well, that song lifted up my spirits today, so
if someone reads this, I hope that song lifts up your spirits too.
*Sometimes I wish I was a Vocaloid so I could sing that pretty song, or I could
just sing in general*
____________________________________________________________________
-Lyrics-
mukou wa don na tokoro nanda roune
(I Wander what's it like over there?)
buji ni tsuita ra tayori demo hoshii yo
(If you get there alright I'd like a letter or something)
tobira wo hiraite kanata e to mukau anata e
(Opened the door and To you who are going away beyond)
kono utagoe to inori ga todokeba iina
(This singing voice and prey could Reach you, I hope)
kumo hitotsu nai youna nukeru hodo seiten no kyou wa
[(Sky) with out one cloud Bottomless clear sky (day like) today]
kanashii kurai ni, owakare biyori de
(Is almost sad, It's just the day for parting)
arifureta jinsee wo akaku iro zukeru youna
{(Touched through one) ordinary life As if coloring them scarlet}
taoyaka na koi desita taoyaka na koi desita
{It was (such) a Yielding love Was (such) a Yielding love}
sayonara
(Farewell)
mata itsuno hini ka deaeru to shinji rareta ra
(Maybe one day again If I could believe we'll meet again)
korekara no hibi mo kawarazu yari sugoseru ne
(Days from now on too Without change We can get by)
tobira ga shimare ba kono mama hanare banare da
(When the door shuts We are right on to be apart)
anata no kemuri wa kumo to nari ame ni naru yo
{(Then) Smoke of you Will be a cloud then rain}
arifureta jinsei wo akaku irozukeru youna
{(Touched through one) ordinary life As if coloring them scarlet}
taoyaka na koi desita taoyaka na koi desita
{It was (such) a Yielding love Was (such) a Yielding love}
sayonara
(Farewell)
buji ni tsuita ra tayori demo hoshii yo
(If you get there alright I'd like a letter or something)
tobira wo hiraite kanata e to mukau anata e
(Opened the door and To you who are going away beyond)
kono utagoe to inori ga todokeba iina
(This singing voice and prey could Reach you, I hope)
kumo hitotsu nai youna nukeru hodo seiten no kyou wa
[(Sky) with out one cloud Bottomless clear sky (day like) today]
kanashii kurai ni, owakare biyori de
(Is almost sad, It's just the day for parting)
arifureta jinsee wo akaku iro zukeru youna
{(Touched through one) ordinary life As if coloring them scarlet}
taoyaka na koi desita taoyaka na koi desita
{It was (such) a Yielding love Was (such) a Yielding love}
sayonara
(Farewell)
mata itsuno hini ka deaeru to shinji rareta ra
(Maybe one day again If I could believe we'll meet again)
korekara no hibi mo kawarazu yari sugoseru ne
(Days from now on too Without change We can get by)
tobira ga shimare ba kono mama hanare banare da
(When the door shuts We are right on to be apart)
anata no kemuri wa kumo to nari ame ni naru yo
{(Then) Smoke of you Will be a cloud then rain}
arifureta jinsei wo akaku irozukeru youna
{(Touched through one) ordinary life As if coloring them scarlet}
taoyaka na koi desita taoyaka na koi desita
{It was (such) a Yielding love Was (such) a Yielding love}
sayonara
(Farewell)
Au Revoir,
Sora

No comments:
Post a Comment