Monday, 12:03PM the thirteenth
Today I decided not to go to volleyball. It's not that I hold a grudge, or
have lost interest in it. It's just- complicated; and I don't want to go back until
I've settled down. Which would probably be by tomorrow.
I know I gotta stop running away. So I'll try to make an effort.
I've done my summer homework. I've been thinking-
it's so fast. Everything is. I'm going to a new school, gonna
have to make new friends, exception of some old ones,
and I haven't even seen my best friend in a long time.
I'm growing up too fast, that life is passing me by. Hours, minutes,
they don't stop, and I can't stop time. I just want a break from life you know?
But when does the big guy ever give breaks?
So, I'll deal with everything myself, and I'll just stop running away.
Hm, maybe another problem is that I'm thinking TOO much. Haha,
isn't that a thought?
Well, I've got things to do.
Sayonara,
Sora
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment